Let's shake those pom poms!
... it’s time to cheer our way all the way to the top! You will not only get the chance to learn some iconic cheerleading moves and positions but our professional party leader will teach you a fantastic cheer routine to your selected song. Be ready to wow the birthday girl/boy with your personal cheerleading chants in a competitive Cheer Off! This is a great unique birthday party idea for your next bash.
*STANDARD* Package Includes:
- 2 hour party (including 30 mins food & cake break)
- Bubbly Cheerleading Leader
- Pom Poms for all
- High quality sound system & Microphones
- Personalised playlist with all your favourite tunes
- Fun Cheerleading games, Cheer competitions, Chants & cool prizes
- An amazing Cheerleading Dance routine to your selected tune
- Group photo
- FREE birthday gift
Why not add our 'Official Pre-Party Pamper Service' for your little one to get them feeling extra special before their guests arrive! Nails, Hair Styling, Make Up, Glitter Tattoos & More! All products adapted to age and gender! (+£50)
*DELUXE* Package Includes:
Everything in the *Standard* Package plus all of the below
- PersonalisedCheerleading E-Invitations & Thank You Notes ready to send roun
- Going Home Gift CD with all your child's favourite songs on
- Themed Transfer Tattoos for all guests
- Personalised Certificates with every child's name on
- A Showstopping Cheerleading Performance for all the parents
Book the *DELUXE* Package and we'll throw in HALF PRICE Mini-Makeovers!
Suggested for you:
CD Going Home Gift - £2.50/Gift
Official Cheerleading Themed Invitations & Thank You Notes Template - £5 (Personalised: £10)
Braid Bar - Quote on Request
Party Planning Tips:
#Venue: Hall/Dance Studio/Home/Garden (we can help suggest venues in your area)
#Outfit: Your coolest comfortable clothing/cheerleading outfit + funky trainers
#Music: The latest Pop Hits
#Recommended Number of Guests: 16-25
Sneak Peak of our Parties...
Reviews for this Party Theme...
"The Kids all had a great time...
...The kids all had a great time thank you and we were very pleased. It was especially tough given how hot it was so thank you! I thought Katie was great and would give her 3/3. Freya is one of the most sensitive of the lot and she was right in there so that's a good sign. Thanks again!"
— Angela, Kent
"Thank you for a lovely party Miriam...
“Kids had a wonderful time and Jasmine loved her party. You kept them so engaged.”
— Ruksana, Hampstead
"Thank you Miriam....
... what a fabulous party, Aryana and her friends loved it!"
— Sonia, Harrow