Take part in your favourite glam show!
Our professionally trained dance leaders will guide you through some of the iconic Ballroom Dances such as the famous Cha Cha and Samba before letting you choreograph some of your own partner dances too. Don’t panic as soon we will be getting our glitzy accessories on and performing in front of the judges themselves! Who’s aiming for a perfect 10 from Len?
*STANDARD* Package Includes
- 2 hour party (30 min food & cake break)
- Professionally trained Dance Leader
- High quality sound system & Microphones
- Personalised playlist with all your selected tunes
- Strictly themed games & cool prizes
- Learning the basic steps to your Ballroom favourites
- An amazing Strictly dance routine
- Feather Boas to wear
- Judges Masks & Paddle Boards
- FREE birthday gift
Why not add our 'Official Pre-Party Pamper Service' for your little one to get them feeling extra special before their guests arrive! Nails, Hair Styling, Make Up, Glitter Tattoos & More! All products adapted to age and gender! (+£50)
*DELUXE* Package Includes:
Everything in the *Standard* Package plus all of the below
- Personalised Printable Strictly Invitations & Thank You Note Template
- Going Home Gift CD with all your child's favourite songs on
- Special Transfer Tattoos for all guests
- Personalised Certificates with every child's name on
- A Showstopping Strictly Performance for all the parents
Book the *DELUXE* Package and we'll throw in HALF PRICE Mini-Makeovers!
Suggested for you:
Strictly Themed Invitations & Thank You Note Template- £5 (Personalised: £10)
Party Planning Tips:
Venue: Hall/Dance Studio (I can help suggest some in your area)
Outfit: Glitz, sequins, colour & funk!
Music: Your favourite Strictly numbers, Latino Faves & pop hits
Recommended Number of Guests: 16-25
Sneak Peak of our Parties...
Top Review for this Party Theme...
"My daughter had a Strictly Come Dancing Party...
...for her 7th birthday. Miriam did an absolutely fantastic job. She taught the girls a great routine to her favourite song and made every performance special for each girl. The judges’ masks she gave to the parents were a nice touch and added to the theme of the party. The party games were fun too and all the girls loved their mini makeovers. They had loads of fun and truly felt like stars. I can’t thank Miriam enough for organising such a great party and would happily recommend her to anyone who wants to have a dance party.”
— Kay Kulshinder, Northwood
Give them the party of their dreams...
Still not sure? Other popular packages for this age group:
The Official Bollywood Dance Party (ages 7+)