Which judge will you be?
Now’s your chance to take part in everybody’s favourite Saturday night show! After warming up to your favourite tunes, we will get you into teams and work on your own showstopping performances to perform in front of the judges themselves. Get ready for the camera as you take turns at interviewing each other pre and post performance. Will you be the one to impress the one and only Simon Cowell?
*STANDARD* Package Includes:
- 2 hour party (including 30 min food & cake break)
- Professionally trained Dance Leader
- High quality sound system & Microphones
- Personalised playlist with all your selected tunes
- X Factor themed warm up games
- An X Factor Talent Show
- Judges Masks provided
- Red Carpet & Interviews
- Group Photo
- FREE Birthday gift
Why not add our 'Official Pre-Party Pamper Service' for your little one to get them feeling extra special before their guests arrive! Nails, Hair Styling, Make Up, Glitter Tattoos & More! All products adapted to age and gender! (+£50)
*DELUXE* Package Includes:
Everything in the *Standard* Package plus all of the below
- Personalised Printable X Factor Invitations & Thank You Note Template
- Going Home Gift CD with all your child's favourite songs on
- Special Transfer Tattoos for all guests
- Personalised Certificates with every child's name on
- A Showstopping X Factor Performance for all the parents
Book the *DELUXE* Package and we'll throw in HALF PRICE Mini-Makeovers!
Suggested for you:
CD Going Home Gift - £2.50/Gift
X Factor Invitations & Thank You Notes Template - £5 (Personalised: £10)
Party Planning Tips:
Venue: Hall/Dance Studio (I can help suggest some in your area)
Outfit: Cool dancewear with a touch of glitz
Music: The latest pop hits
Recommended Number of Guests: 16-25
Sneak Peak of our Parties...
Reviews for this Party Theme...
"The party was excellent...
...All the children loved it and the idea is brill!!! I will deffo be recommending you. Zoe had such a wonderful time! Many thanks!"
— Tania, Notting Hill
"We would like to say a huge thank you...
... for organising Lily's party today. She would do it all again if she could and I could actually enjoy the party. Thank you!"
— Sam, Hillingdon
...Thanks for this morning! All the girls had such a great time."
— Polly, Borehamwood.